POLFISH 14th International Fair of Seafood Processing and Products
Gdańsk, 7–9 June 2017
The POLFISH 14th International Fair of Seafood Processing and Products is Poland’s only and one of Central Europe’s largest seafood industry trade exhibitions. It is a venue for raw seafood suppliers to meet processing companies and for seafood product makers to meet wholesalers and chain store buyers.
We would like to inform that the NMFRI stand will be located in Hall A and marked with number 50.
The NMFRI participates in the fair presenting a prototype machine for mechanical descaling of freshwater fish which has been submitted for the Mercurius Gedanensis competition.
Our stand will also show scientific projects implemented at the Institute, including projects aimed at finding practical solutions addressed to the fishing industry. The Institute is an active partner for science and business in terms of environmental impact assessment, spatial planning, rendering service for entrepreneurs of the fishing industry and cooperation within various marine projects. During the POLFISH fair we will present an offer on these fields.
In addition, the NMFRI Gdynia Aquarium will be present at the fair.
More than 100 Polish and international businesses have confirmed their participation, including from: Chile, Iceland, Germany, Lithuania, Ukraine, Turkey, Spain, Alaska, Denmark, Estonia, Latvia, Romania, and Norway presented by the Norwegian Seafood Council. The exhibitors will present a wide range of products:
- seafood: fresh, frozen
- seafood products: processed, value-added, canned
- storage and processing machines and technologies
- farming equipment
- packaging, refrigeration equipment for plants and transport
- cleaning agents and equipment for processing plants
- processing lines—from design to construction
- special food transport vehicles
The programme includes:
- trade conferences
- Norwegian-Polish Aquaculture Forum – presentation of new technologies for sustainable aquaculture, based on the Norwegian experience—organised by the Embassy of the Kingdom of Norway
- Meeting of Marine Stewardship Council Programme Partners – the MSC’s mission is to make use of the MSC Certification Programme and the blue MSC label to support healthy and robust marine ecosystems and protect sea and ocean resources—organised by MSC Polska
- 2nd Pomeranian Transport Refrigeration Forum—Responsible. For. Freshness – organised by EcoTerm s.c., Carrier Transicold Polska Sp. z o.o.
- Dietary basics. Fish EFA as one of the most important dietary compounds – seminar by Akademia Skutecznej Diety (Successful Diet Academy)
- culinary demonstrations
- seafood tastings
- Polish Carp for daily and festive occasions – served by outstanding chefs straight from the FISH VAN—organised by the Pan Karp (Mr Carp) Fish Promotion Society
Minister of Maritime Economy and Inland Navigation Marek Gróbarczyk
On the same dates, AMBEREXPO will host FOODEXPO: northern Poland’s largest food and HoReCa fair. FOODEXPO will showcase new HoReCa products and technologies, HoReCa trends, along with smart business solutions and ideas for restaurants, bakeries, coffee shops and food processing companies.
For more information, online visitor and exhibitor registration, please visit: www.polfishtargi.pl.
Files to download: HALL A POLFISH